Text Size
Scholarships and Financial Aid


To help needy students by providing opportunities for paid campus work, in the form of assisting University academics/administrators in their projects. 

Nature of work

- To assist academic staff in their research projects.
- To assist administrative staff in projects which require extra manpower on a short-term basis.
- Any other job assignments approved by the Committee on Student Campus Work Scheme.


Currently, remuneration is HK$55/hour (undergraduate and postgraduate).

Interested students should pay attention to the vacancies of “student helper / part-time job” announced by Career Planning and Development Centre of Office of Student Affairs.